A Special Message About Summer@Shalom - All new information as of June 2, 2020 regarding additional COVID-19 restrictions are now included in the updated registration form and the following available camp list is up to date. If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register NOW for Shalom's 2020 Summer Camps! We have a variety of enrichment and sports camps available in our Summer@Shalom summer camp program.
- Before and After Care is available for all camps - one half hour prior and one half hour after the camp end time.
- To Receive a free T-shirt* - all registrations are due 2 weeks prior to camp start date (*Please note: not all camps receive a t-shirt. Some have other items (example: Dough Camp has aprons).
- Grade levels are based on the 2020 – 2021 school year.
- Each camper must have his/her own medical coverage.
- Coaches for sports camps are subject to change.
- Full day campers should pack a lunch Monday – Thursday. Sports camps Monday - Wednesday. Drinks will be provided.
- General camp questions can be directed to email@example.com
- If a camp is cancelled, changed or postponed for any reason by Shalom Christian Academy, a full refund will be given. If a parent or guardian cancels within 2 weeks of the start of camp, only 50% of the camp cost will be refunded.
- All camp information has been updated and new COVID-19 Information can be found on the updated Registration Form (as of June 2, 2020).
- Flames Volleyball Camp - FULL
- Flames Soccer Camp - Half Day & Full Day
- Flames Flag Football Camp
- Flames Basketball Camp (6th - 8th grade) - Half Day & Full Day
- Flames Basketball Camp (2nd - 5th grade)
- Flames Frenzy Camp (4th - 6th grade)
- Flames Frenzy (1st - 3rd grade)
- Dough Camp
- Nature & Adventure Camp - Cancelled
- Fine Arts Summer Camp - Cancelled
- STEM Camp
- Camp Kindergarten
- LEGO Half Day Camp - FULL
- Monarch Camp
- Arts & Crafts Camp - FULL
- LEGO Robotics Camp - FULL