Please read all information closely - there are many changes to the program this year due to new ownership. The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, December 16.
Shalom Christian Academy is excited to offer our school family and friends of Shalom an opportunity to purchase Group Night Club Cards (GNCC). These Group Night Club Cards are considerably cheaper than regular season passes and are only valid to use at Ski Liberty, Roundtop and Whitetail. You do not need to be a part of Shalom to purchase a GNCC.
GNCC’s are valid from January 4th through the end of the 2020/21 Ski Season from 4:00 pm to close (*Due to safety concerns with Covid19, Liberty Roundtop & Whitetail will operate under reduced hours for the 2020/21 winter season. Please see updated hours below.)
- Mon - Wed: 10 am to 6 pm
- Thur - Fri: 10 am to 10 pm
- Saturday: 8 am to 10 pm
- Sunday: 8 am to 8 pm
- Sun - Wed: 9 am - 6 pm
- Thur - Sat: 9a m - 9 pm
- Sun - Wed: 9 am - 5 pm
- Thur - Sat: 9 am - 9 pm
- Lift Only Youth (age 8-18) $215
- Lift Only Adult (age 19+) $265
- Lift/Lesson/Rental Youth (age 8-18) $295
- Lift/Lesson/Rental Adult (age 19+) $345
GNCC’s are direct to lift cards.
How do I purchase GNCC?
1. GNCC’s are only available for purchase through December 16, 2020
2. Sign up for the GNCC through this portal link: snow.com/skiclubmemberregistration
3. Ski Club Codes for SHALOM CHRISTIAN ACADEMY SKI CLUB:
Youth Lift Only: 1Shalo20801-071
Youth Life/Lesson/Rental: 2Shalo20801-071
Adult Lift Only: 3Shalo20801-071
Adult Life/Lesson/Rental: 4Shalo20801-071
Youth = Age 7-18
Adult = Age 19+
4. Please select the Ski Club Code for the product you wish to register for (see # 3 above) and paste it into the Online Ski Club Code box on the Ski Club Sign-Up Form (see snip below)
5. Once you put the code in the Ski Club Code Box, YOU MUST HIT TAB! Enter will not work.
6. The top portion will be filled out for you with your club/advisor information. Some of those fields have incorrect information (or no information) that may not pertain to your particular club so please ignore those auto prefilled fields. Skip these boxes and go to Skier/ Rider Information
7. Please fill out all of the blank information boxes under Skier/Rider Information.
- If you are getting rentals you must fill out the Height, Weight & Boot size accurately so that our rental shop sets the equipment correctly. If you are getting a Lift Only product you do not need to fill in those boxes.
- If you are going to take lessons, please make sure you fill out your Ability Level. We are unable to reserve a group lesson for you without this information. If you are getting a Lift Only product, you do not need to fill in this box.
- Check Ski if you are Skiing and Ride if you are Snowboarding
8. Once you have submitted your registration, please send your payment to Shalom Christian Academy - Attention Jeryl Hoover, 126 Social Island Road, Chambersburg, PA 17202. (checks can be made payable to Shalom Christian Academy.) Don’t forget to print, sign and submit your Release of Liability and include it with your payment. *Please note, you will not get a confirmation email of your registration.
9. Cards must be picked up from Shalom Christian Academy. Shalom will contact you once we receive the cards. The earliest cards will be available will be the week between Christmas and New Years.
Before you register for your Group Night Club Card, please review the following guidelines about making individual reservations to Ski/Snowboard.
- The first non-club evening (non holiday) that you come, you will need to go to a ticket window to have your card registered and activate your card to ski/snowboard that evening. No reservation is needed that first night.
- For any subsequent individual visits you will need to make a reservation online by going to your resort (Liberty, Roundtop, Whitetail) homepage.
- Reservations can only be made one night at a time and no further in advance than 10 days.
- Group Night Club Cards are not valid on MLK Saturday & Sunday 1/16/21 & 1/17/21 and President’s Day Saturday & Sunday, 2/13/21 & 2/14/21.
For Shalom Students:
Right now our plan is to offer Ski/Snowboarding Club (for Shalom students grade 6-12) every Thursday in January & February. The Club will leave after school and be at Whitetail until 8 pm and return back to Shalom 9 pm. Advisors will provide transportation to students. More information coming soon.
Questions: please contact Jeryl Hoover, 717-375-2223 or email@example.com