Thank you for your interest in joining the faculty and staff of Shalom Christian Academy to develop lives of consequence in the world for the kingdom of God.
We realize that the key to a successful Christian School is its staff. We are seeking applicants who are professionally qualified, who are willing to invest in the lives of students, and who, by the pattern of their lives, are Christian role models. View our Statement of Faith here. Completed employment applications can be emailed to Shalom@shalomca.com or mailed to 126 Social Island Road, Chambersburg, PA 17202.
For Employment Opportunities at Growing Tree Preschool, click here.
CURRENT OPENINGS AT SHALOM CHRISTIAN ACADEMY:
Shalom Christian Academy is hiring 2 part-time kindergarten aides. These individuals will assist in a kindergarten classroom Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 12:30 pm. Interested persons should complete a staff application found below. Submit a scanned copy to Elementary Principal Jaime Keller, firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a hard copy to Jaime Keller, Shalom Christian Academy, 126 Social Island Rd., Chambersburg, PA 17202 by Monday, July 8.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR FACULTY
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in education.
- A current state and/or ACSI certification is helpful.
- Necessary skills include the use of a Smartboard, iPad, and Google.
- Alignment with Shalom Christian Academy’s mission and values. (Read our Statement of Faith)
- Ability to work collaboratively with a community of teachers.
- Effective communication skills with students, parents, and others.
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME FACULTY
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Tuition discount
- Professional development
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
- Teacher Application (Includes salary information) or Staff Application
- Unofficial transcripts
- DPTT Release Form (Only necessary for teaching positions)
Questions? Please call (717) 375-2223 or send us an email at Shalom@shalomca.com.