The 2023 craft show will be held Friday, May 5th, from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm and Saturday, May 6th, from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Set-up time begins at 12:30 pm on Friday, May 5th. During our school dismissal time we are NOT able to allow for ANY parking or unloading at the main entrance between 2:30 pm-3:30 pm on Friday. Please plan accordingly.
The gym and lobby doors will be locked from 9:00 pm Friday until 8:00 am on Saturday. Doors will be unlocked for vendors ONLY at 7:30 am on Saturday.
The purpose of this event is to benefit the school and also to give you an opportunity to showcase your crafts or services.
Guidelines for Vendors:
1. You may not use nails in the walls. If you need to hang anything please bring your own backdrop.
2. Shalom rents tables for this event; therefore, we need to charge you for tables if we provide them. Cost per table (3’ x 8’) is $8. (Two chairs will be provided for each vendor). You are welcome to bring your own tables and chairs.
3. Space fees cover both Friday and Saturday and are as follows:
- 10’ x 11’ (max of two 8’ tables, shaped like an “L”) - $65
- 10’ x 16’ (max of three 8’ tables, shaped like a “U”) - $75
If registrations warrant, we will add a craft tent at the main entrance of the school. It will be set up so that people will go through it to gain access to the main entrance of the school. Returning vendors who submit their registrations by March 17th will have priority.
4. We ask that each vendor donate an item or a gift certificate to our auction. Please bring your donation to the school office by Monday, April 3rd, so that we can include it in our auction listing.
5. Upon arrival at Shalom, please check in at the craft sale information desk, near the main entrance. At this time you will be issued your space location.
6. All craft vendors will have an assigned parking area behind the gym. After you unload at the main entrance, please park your vehicle in this special area. (One vehicle per vendor in assigned area, other vehicles must follow regular Dutchfest parking guidelines.)
7. Registration deadline for craft show vendors is March 24th, 2023. A confirmation letter will be sent after ALL registration forms and fees are received.