The 2024 Shalom Dutchfest craft show will be held Friday, May 3 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm and Saturday, May 4 from 8:00 am - 2:00 pm.
Set-up time begins at 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm on Friday, May 3.
Access to the school will be limited to the main entrance during this time. There will be NO access to the side gravel driveway during school hours due to students using this area to enter the main building between classes.
During our school dismissal time 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm on Friday we are NOT able to allow for ANY parking or unloading at the main entrance. Additionally, in order to abide by our school security guidelines, we require that you exit the building during this time as well.
Set-up will resume again at 3:30 pm. We appreciate your understanding as the safety of our students is of utmost importance.
The gym and lobby doors will be locked from 9:00 pm on Friday until 8:00 am on Saturday. Doors will be unlocked for vendors only at 7:30 am on Saturday.
The purpose of this event is to benefit the school and also to give you an opportunity to showcase your crafts or services.
All vendors are required to agree to the following terms:
- You may not use nails in the walls. If you desire to hang anything please bring your own backdrop.
- Shalom rents tables for this event; therefore, we need to charge you for tables if we provide them. Cost per table (3’ x 8’) is $8. Two chairs for each table will be provided at no charge. You are welcome to bring your own table(s) and chair(s).
- Space fees cover both Friday and Saturday and are as follows:
- 10’ x 11’ (max of two 8’ tables, shaped like an “L”) - $65
- 10’ x 16’ (max of three 8’ tables, shaped like a “U”) - $80
- In order to make the most efficient use of our craft show area returning vendors may be assigned a different space than in prior years.
- Each vendor is required to donate an item or a gift certificate to our auction. Please deliver your donation to the school office by Friday, April 5 so we may include a description in our printed auction catalog.
- Available craft spaces for this event will be confirmed in the order registration forms are received. Your reservation will be complete upon receipt of payment. Space rental fee is non-refundable.
- Upon arrival at Shalom on Friday, May 3, please check in at the high school office. If arriving between 1:00 pm and 2:30 pm please have your driver’s license for completion of visitor information. This is a safety measure for any person who visits our campus during school hours. At this time, you will be issued your space location.
- Craft vendors will have an assigned parking area. After you unload at the main entrance, please park your vehicle in this special area. (One vehicle per vendor in the assigned area, other vehicles must follow regular Dutchfest parking guidelines.)
- This is our final year to send paper mailers. If you would like to continue to receive notification of this event in future years please email email@example.com.
Note from the Dutchfest Craft Coordinator:
Thank you for your support in this fundraising activity. We will do everything we can to make your show a successful one. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.