Volunteer opportunities include:
- Race for Education event support
- Bible memory listeners
- Moms In Touch Prayer Group
- School board members
- Committee members and leaders
- Dutchfest volunteers
- Annual Great Pie Sale
- Grandparents' Day and other event support
- Write notes, send emails, make phone calls
- Serve lunch
- Help office staff with tasks
- Financial support options such as, fundraising, real estate, stocks, gifts, trust, and cash
- Most importantly, we welcome your prayers for our school
Volunteers enjoy camaraderie and feel a wonderful sense of accomplishment as they successfully raise dollars for our school or serve in an area of need. We are so thankful for our volunteers.
For more information about giving options or to learn how you can get involved in giving to Shalom Christian Academy, call (717) 375-2223, email email@example.com, or fill out the following form.