Apply to Shalom
Thank you for your interest in Shalom Christian Academy! If you are interested in applying for the 2023-2024 school year, contact Admissions Coordinator Melanie Zook first at firstname.lastname@example.org - many of our grades are at capacity.
All applications and recommended forms are processed through FACTS. You will be required to set up a user name and password there. All fees are collected through FACTS at the time of application.
- Schedule a tour or attend a Whale Watch or Bear Hunt
- General Application for Admission and Student Application for Admission - Please submit one application for each student through FACTS.
- Application fee: This fee is non-refundable. Payment is due at the time of application on FACTS.
- January 1 - May 31: the application fee is $125.00/student
- June 1 - July 31: the application fee is $175.00/student
- August: the application fee is $200.00/student
- Current School Year - $225.00/student
- Recommendation forms - submitted through the online application process
- Pastor recommendation form (All Families)
- Teacher recommendation form Elementary (1st - 5th grade)
- Principal recommendation form Secondary (6th - 12th grade)
- Report Card: Submit a copy of the student’s current report card
- Entrance Testing: 1st through 12th grade applicants must be tested or submit scores from achievement tests taken in the last 12 months. All Kindergarten students are tested. Testing will be scheduled after all documents have been submitted.
- Interview: After completion of these requirements, a family interview, if needed, will be scheduled with the appropriate principal (Elementary or Secondary). Both parents (when applicable) will attend with their applying children (only Secondary children are required to attend, not elementary).
*We must receive your application no later than July 31 for the following school year in order for your student to start at Shalom on the first day of school. All applications received after July 31 will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
After reviewing all submitted paperwork and conducting a family interview, the administration team will decide whether to offer acceptance into Shalom for the coming school year. At this time, an acceptance letter will be mailed to the newly accepted family.
Parent Agreement Contract: Online Enrollment paperwork, which includes the Shalom Parent Agreement Contract, must be signed and submitted to complete the admissions process. Once it is completed, your child(ren) will be enrolled in Shalom Christian Academy.
After Acceptance to Shalom:
Records: An immunization record must be in the office before the first day of school.
Class Scheduling: Students entering grades 6th - 12th will meet with the Secondary Principal to schedule classes for the upcoming year.
New Parent Meeting: Attendance at a new parent meeting is required for at least one parent or guardian, although both parents are encouraged to attend. This informational meeting is with the Administration and Spiritual Life Committee.