Guidance & Counseling
The Shalom Christian Academy School Counseling Program supports our mission of preparing each student for a life of consequence in the world for the kingdom of God. As a school, Shalom strives to train young people to be equipped for a useful life under the authority of Scriptures and the Lordship of Christ.
- To disciple students, teaching them to obey what Christ taught.
- To lead students into right relationships with God and others.
- To help students to accept themselves and others the way God made them.
- To promote and support students’ social, emotional, and mental health.
- To challenge the students to fully realize God-given potential.
- To teach wise stewardship of time, possessions, and talents.
- To encourage the development of good study habits and life-long learning.